ELIC is accepting applications for the position of Alumni Relations Coordinator. This position coordinates the development, implementation, and execution of events, programs and services designed to foster a lifelong connection between alumni and ELIC. The Alumni Relations Coordinator role will partner with ELIC leadership to develop strategies to increase alumni involvement with ELIC; manage collaborative relationships with departments such as Member care, Mobilization and Advancement to meet company priorities. Direct and assist in the planning and implementation of all alumni programs and events. Provide engagement strategies for the alumni population. Develop, implement and execute a training program for alumni volunteers. Manage program plans and budgets. Work collaboratively with ELIC’s Member care teams to ensure consistent and effective support for ELIC’s alumni populations. Some travel may be required.
- BA in related field of study
- Experience in an ELIC overseas program
- Experience developing and/or implementing training programs.
- Experience working with volunteers.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability
- Experience working with boards.
- Committed Christian
- Fully consents to ELIC’s community covenant and statement of faith
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
Desired but not required: Professional experience in development, stewardship, events, and/or alumni relations.
This is a full-time, exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List