The Project Manager of Mobilization exists to enhance effectiveness by providing support in a fast-moving, goal‐oriented recruitment department. The Project Manager, Mobilization will manage key department functions, processes, and procedures as well as organizational projects. The person in this position will act as a liaison between the Senior Director of Mobilization and other departments, staff, and outside organizations.
- One year of previous leadership or management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Passion for process improvement and eagerness to make recommendations and lead change
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to defend departmental interests while building and maintaining constructive cross‐functional relationships
- High level of detail orientation with one year of experience performing regular data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects, initiatives, and tasks at once and effectively prioritize critical versus non‐critical tasks
- Experience with budget creation and maintenance
- Hubspot experience preferred
This is a full-time position located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Back to List